Forms allow customers to submit their requests and help your business teams gather the information they need. Forms are specific to each project. ProForma lets you build forms from scratch or customize one of the existing ProForma templates.
Frequently asked questions
What happens when you change a the design of a form that's already in use?
Whenever a customer fills out a form, that version of the form is saved with the customer's responses. Any subsequent changes to the design of a form will not affect completed forms that have already been submitted. This prevents the accidental deletion of information that has been previously entered in response to questions.
Can I add an image to a form?
The Information Area allows you to enter raw HTML. This means you can include an image using the <img > tag. The image will be stored on another service on the Internet or within your network.
In this section
- Understand the form builder
- Create a form from scratch
- Copy an existing form
- Copy an individual template form
- Edit the design of a form
- Access element properties
- Add form elements
- Move or reorder an element in a form
- Change the question type in a form
- Delete a form
- Delete form elements
- Edit form settings
- FAQ - Form builder
- Linking to Jira fields
- Supported Jira fields
- Question Types and Validation Options
- Download form response spreadsheet